Friday, November 18, 2011

calling all bloggers!


'Tis the season!!
CALLING ALL BLOGGERS! <3

The holiday season is upon us! Thanksgiving is less (LESS!) than a week away. Last holiday season JustJ hosted a "holiday gift guide" throughout the season. It included great gift ideas that supports artist- locally and globally (from etsy & Philly area), fantastic & easy DIY, guest bloggers and yummy seasonal recipes!

It was (in my mind) a success for such a fairly new blog. I'm reaching out to my fellow blogger friends to see who would be interested in a guest blog this 2011 Holiday Gift Guide Extravaganza!! I have TONS of fun ideas up my sleeve and delicious recipes to share. I can't wait!

If interested I can be reached by email: Preciousjen12[at]comcast.net PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE make the subject about guest blogging to avoid any scam issues in my inbox!

I would like to start this in the beginning of December so contact me ASAP.

Hope to hear from you soon. All are welcome!! Not a blogger but still would like to be apart of guest blogging? I have no problem with small businesses advertising for the holidays or perhaps you have something to share about the holiday season... shoot me an email :-)

Click on the holiday gift guide icon on the left to see past posts.
xoxo
jenna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...