Sunday, July 15, 2012

summer to do list update


I can't believe it is already July!  Camp is already halfway over and going soooo well.  We just had our first camp show and will be posting photos of the backdrop I created for Jungle Book.  It was the largest piece of art that I have ever created! 18 FEET BY 30 FEET. phew!

Hope everyone is enjoying their summer thus far <3



Here is an updated summer to do list.  I have done a handful considering how busy and fast this summer has already gotten.






Summer 2012 list:

1. picnics in the park.
2. go bike riding on a local trail (Valley Forge?)
3. Stick with a weekly gym routine .
4. Hit the shore several times this summer.  
5. Go running on the beach (in the am) when I am down there.
6. Have a homemade pizza night.
7. Paint, paintpaintPAINT!
    ------------>  I've started a few sketches but nothing large and/or on canvas!

8. Explore somewhere new
9. NYC day trip to visit loved ones.
10. Start a new & collaborative photography series with Matt.
11. Cook healthy meals several times a week.
12. Book our transportation and find a florist for the wedding!
13. Get our save the dates!
14. Visit the Barnes Museum at it's new home
15. Have dinner somewhere new or even a brunch!
16. Learn something new.
17. Eat a yummy surf and turf dinner.
18. Run around Boathouse Row.
19. Tattoo?
20. Get inspired teaching this summer and create some new lesson plans for the fall. (hopefully get a job!!)



xoxo- jenna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...