Sunday, October 23, 2011

Be Inspired: Nail Art




I have tons of "detail" nail polishes with the thin brushes to make art. My nieces (& the girls I watch) love when I get creative with painting their nails. They have had it all to zebra, cupcake, watermelons, smilie faces, flip flops and much more! I have been doing funky designs on my own nails since I was little using a tiny paint brush or tooth pick now they make little bottles with little brushes YAY!

the girls nails the last I painted them

I found these awesome pictures of nails. SO INSPIRING! I can't wait to try some of these on the girls and to try some on my own. Keep an eye on Just Call Me J because I have (TWO) DIY nail art projects! They are both so super awesome (and not picture here).


























oh la la. these are just fabulous! I can NOT get over the starry night. aaah-mazing
xoxo jenna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...