Sunday, October 16, 2011

hello autumn

I welcome you with open arms but please hesitate with leaving since I despiiiiise winter!!!! Saturday was such a beautiful autumn day. I have needed a much needed hair change. I miss my short hair oh so much but with the wedding less than two years away I do not want to chop. It has taken more then 3 years to grow this head of hair (from chin length with the short wedged bob). I have decided to get bangs!!! I love them-- it's been 13 years since I have had them. I'm getting told that people do not recognize me :-P



Saturday evening and night was spent with my immediate family. My sister C and her little family of three are moving to North Carolina this week. I am terribly upset. Both my sisters are my best friends and she had spent the last 9 ish years in Los Angeles and moved home when she had little N. She has been home for almost 2 years--- we just got her back! So they family got together to eat, drink and be merry. ALWAYS a good time :)

Sunday was my nieces second birthday--- afterwards was goodbye to my sister, future BIL, and nephew.

I hate goodbyes. Lots of hugs, kisses, big MWAHS from the little, i love yous & see you soon. As sad as I am I am so happy for their new adventure.

I love you J family!<3

mom, dad & the kids.

hope everyone enjoyed their weekend! xo -jenna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...