Thursday, May 17, 2012

Graduation

Graduation was last Thursday and it was so surreal.  I still can't believe that I am finally done.  Now, it's time for the inevitable job search.  Although I did not want to walk it wasn't as grueling as I had thought it would be.  It was about an hour and forty minutes and when my name was called and I shook hands with the dean I literally screamed and threw my hands in the air and waved them around haha.  I felt like Rocky.

Here are some photos from my Art of Student Teaching show, with girlfriends and the day of graduation!


My Student work that I curated at my student teaching show.


Future art educators and their professors



with some the ladies



proud parents!


me and my godmother


me and my love



Elizabeth, Tess and I.
I will miss these ladies tremendously! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...