HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
I hope you all enjoyed your Thanksgiving and got to spend time with those that mean the most to you and that you love. My whole family was together and enjoyed some delicious food cooked by all of the ladies. The only one missing this Thanksgiving is my brother who is currently at bootcamp but he called right as we sat down for dinner and we all got to talk to him! I awesome and icing on the cake, errr pie... ;-)
I have been spending my days off from work by shutting down the computer, snapping away with my camera taking photos of my family and jewelry to update my shop! I have spent the days laughing, making memories and spending time with those that mean the most to me. Matt and I also went to go see Lincoln, which was pretty good, I recommend it and see many rewards in the future!
only a few of the homemade and delicious pies Mom made
antipasta --- yum!
my littles...















No comments:
Post a Comment