This is my long over due post for my summer to do list! I have been soo soooo busy settling into our new apartment and planning our wedding! I CAN NOT believe its already July... when did our wedding month come up on us so fast!? Well, today July 5, it's officially been 2 years of an engagement and we have 22 days until our beautiful day.
Here's my list. I have already also completed some of them ! :)
- Visit the Zoo
- Feed/pet giraffe's at the local Zoo.
- Get Married
Have my Bachelorette partyAttend live concerts (Dave Matthew Band concert/tailgate was my Bach party!)- go to an outdoor movie
- Go to an amusement park
- Swim with dolphins
- Start work on a new painting
Get fit and lose lbs by July(more than halfway there--- i've lost 20 lbs since March!)- Get a new car
- Find a new running/walking trail
- Try something new with my hair
- Start doing photography for fun again
Find new thrift stores in my new town(found a HUGE one-- scored a cookie jar and the cutest strapless polka dot maxi dress from GAP that I'll be saving for the honeymoon for $9)- Take a few beach trips
- Try a new food
- Take a stab at baking
- tackle some recipes that I have found on Pinterest
Use my new panini press and make some amazing dinners(I'd love some recipes!)- Read at least 3 books this summer! I used to read so much in the summer so I think that with the wedding this is a reasonable number!
WHAT IS YOUR TO DO SUMMER LIST? :)










No comments:
Post a Comment