Monday, August 12, 2013

Honeymooning in Jamaica

We are hitched!  I am now a Mrs. to the most amazing, caring, funny and handsome man!  I cannot wait to share photos of our beautiful day.  We are so fortunate to have an amazing and talented photographer friend to capture our lovely day as well as family and friends who have a hobby behind the camera and took some behind the scene shots.

But, until I can share those with you here are snippets of our honeymoon in Jamaica.  We had the most incredible and romantic time in Montego Bay, Jamaica.  I even crossed off some things on my summer to do list AND my bucket list!


hanging with some pirates


the hubs and I


drinking from a coconut! 
* I crossed this off my bucket list!! *







the big shell I tripped over. I literally weighed 5 lbs!


I swam with dolphins. This guy kissing me is Apollo
*Another crossed off my bucket list AND summer list *


most gorgeous and relaxing place



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...