Monday, September 2, 2013

Summer to do List


I created a Summer to do List earlier this summer. It FLEW by! Now that I am a Mrs. & the school year is about to kick off tomorrow I want to update my list.  It is still summer so I am going to continue to keep going even though its 'back2school and September'.  Those that are in bold are what I have completed since the last time.


  • Visit the Zoo
  • Feed/pet giraffe's at the local Zoo.
  • Get Married
  • Have my Bachelorette party
  • Attend live concerts (Dave Matthew Band concert/tailgate was my Bach party!)
  • go to an outdoor movie
  • Go to an amusement park
  • Swim with dolphins
  • Start work on a new painting
  • Get fit and lose lbs by July (more than halfway there--- i've lost 20 lbs since March!)
  • Get a new car
  • Find a new running/walking trail
  • Try something new with my hair
  • Start doing photography for fun again
  • Find new thrift stores in my new town (found a HUGE one-- scored a cookie jar and the cutest strapless polka dot maxi dress from GAP that I'll be saving for the honeymoon for $9)
  • Take a few beach trips
  • Try a new food  tried tons on our honeymoon
  • Take a stab at baking
  • tackle some recipes that I have found on Pinterest  Crockpot ones are my favorite
  • Use my new panini press and make some amazing dinners (I'd love some recipes!)
  • Read at least 3 books this summer! I used to read so much in the summer so I think that with the wedding this is a reasonable number! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...