Christmas Cookie Swap
Do you have any holiday traditions? Growing up my mom made Christmas cookies-- like most families. This weekend I made some cookies of my own for the holidays, to put out when we have guests and give to generous hosts/hostesses through the holidays.
Last month I gave a try at making peanut butter blossoms and they were quickly gone when Matt got his hands on them. They were so simple and delicious. Unwrapping the hershey kisses were tedious but worth it.
When doing some grocery shopping I came across PEPPERMINT kisses! I had the most yummy idea to make peppermint blossoms!
Peppermint Blossom Recipe
Ingredients:
- make sugar cookies (use a prepared dry mix like Betty Crocker or use a homemade recipe)
- red & green food coloring
-Peppermint Hershey Kisses
-cookie sheets
-cooling rack
1) separate the sugar cookie dough in two bowls. Make one bowl red and the other green.
2) spoon out onto cookie sheets and bake accordingly!
3) after the cookies have cooled slightly push your Peppermint Hershey Kisses onto of the cookies.
Now you have festive Peppermint Blossoms! I do plan on making a batch of these with chocolate cookie. YUM
What cookies do you bake through the holidays?















No comments:
Post a Comment