ahhh! I cannot wait to share this scrub I made. It's amazing! My hands, feet and anything I use with it have been so smooth. oh la la!
I was inspired by this lotion I use each night.
It's the bomb diggity (yup- I just said that). Its uber relaxing and soothing for night time and my hands are soft as a baby when I wake up. However, I received sad news that this was discontinued...wah!!! I need to stock up big time!
what you will need:
- decorative jar. I recycled & used an old pasta sauce jar. You can find some pretty fun jars at Michaels and A.C.Moore as well.
- baby oil
- Lavender baby bath time bath wash
- sugar
- food coloring (optional: if you want to color the scrub)
- lavender oil to add more scent. (optional)
Measure out the ingredients in a bowl:
- 2 cups of sugar (add another 1/2 cup if you want it a bit 'fluffier')
- 1/4 cup of bath wash
- 1/4 cup of baby oil
You will want to mix this all up in a bowl to get a even fluffy yet gritty consistency. I added food coloring to give it some color. Using 4 drops of red and 2 drops of blue to make this purple but you can add any quantity of the two to get the color saturation you would like.
scoop it into your jar and you've made yourself a lovely lavender scrub! I put a cute little flower on top for decoration.













No comments:
Post a Comment