Monday, May 12, 2014

DIY: Menu Organizer/Holder


Do YOUR drawers look like this...


I needed somewhere to put my menus because my drawer was getting a little outrageous. So, I recently made a little organizer for my menus out of things around our apartment and recyclables.

Materials Needed:  
  • duct tape
  • box: I used cheez-it box but you can use a cereal box or anything that is the size you'd like.
  • scissors 
  • permanent marker



  1. cut off the top flaps, use a permanent marker to create a dip/cut out for the front then cut. (see above)
  2. Cover the box (I did front and back) with duct tape. 
  3. Around the edges I used smaller duct tape to create a border. 




TA-DA!
I may even punch holes in the back and buy stronger magnets with a hook. 
I have a feeling that the organizer will get heavy and the magnet clips below will begin to slip.


 


enjoy! Happy do it yourself-ing









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...