Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Bottle Cap Coasters

I have a ton of bottle caps that I saved years ago.  At one point I had some of my siblings and parents saving them.  When I came across a unique or different one I snagged it.  I had collected so many I stopped taking them and saving them myself.

One of my best friends gets married in 52 days!! As part of her gift I made her and her fiancé (both are close friends of mine) a set of coasters.

I wanted to share the coasters I made that was a part of their bridal shower gift I gave them.

I made a set of 6 coasters but here are 4 of them.






  • bottle caps
  • hot glue gun, glue sticks
  • felt
I made the coasters 3x3 caps and glued the caps to the felt.  After they were glued to the pattern I wanted and the size I cut them from the felt.  Stacked them up and tied a ribbon around them and put them in the gift.



Super easy! Some of the coasters had a pattern or theme and others were just random caps.
What crafts have you made with saved bottle caps? I'd love to see photos or hear what you've made!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...