I was so heartbroken when I learned that he was crossing rainbow bridge. It is still very upsetting to think about. The first time I went home to my parents and he didn't come running to greet me with his waggly tail, wet nose and full of kisses it was super sad. Then going into the kitchen and all of his stuff gone such as his crate, food and water bowl and everything else was heartbroken. Junior was really gone but in a happier, healthier place running around.
RIP buddy, run free!
Three days later Matt and I were at Chester County SPCA where we found a 3 month old kitty and fell in loooooove. We brought home this sweet, cuddly, happy and energetic kitten whom we named Gibbs. (yes, our fur babies are named after Pirate men...) She is the tiniest thing I've ever held. Sparrow was super unsure of our newest addition but since Thursday evening has grown to like her a smidge even if she doesn't want to admit it. Today they were playing and chasing each other a little bit!!
If your thinking of getting a furry addition to your household PLEASE please PLEASE rescue/adopt don't shop! These animals are often neglected, abandoned or never knew a life of a forever loving home. Some never make it out of their shelters and some are often put down because there is no room for these animals. Save a life and don't support animal breeding farms!
We love our rescued babies and cannot wait until we have a house for a dog to add to our fur baby clan.
Meet Gibbs.
Sparrow and Gibbs on Saturday finally in the same room & Sparrow not caring about the new situation. They're adjusting faster then I thought. yay!
Lazy Sunday watching to TV with my littlest girl.
hope you guys had a great weekend! :)












No comments:
Post a Comment