
I use my blog to write my creative thoughts, inspirations and share my art for those of you that follow. Here's a little about me :0)
(1) Aside from art & creating jewelry I love to read. Jodi Picoult is one of my favorite authors. I'm currently reading Looking for Peyton's Place by Barbara Delinksy.
(2) I love reading other blogs by other artists and crafters it's so inspiring!!
(3) I collect seashells, Precious Moments and have a pencil collection from when I was younger. I have SO many pencils that are different shapes and sizes, unique & from all over the country/world.
(4) Italian Food is my favorite.
(5) I'm a night owl... I work better at night when the world is asleep. But keep your distance in the morning with me and let me be because I'm super grumpy (NOT a morning person)
(6) My nieces and nephew make me happy.
(7) I love love love the shore and the ocean. Drippy castles are always fun to make :)
(8) I am a big baseball fan and love my Philadelphia Phillies!
(9) Matt and I have a red Beta Fish named Phil... named after the Phillies.
(10) Thrift Stores and vintage things make me happy.
(11) Wedding Crashers is my favorite movie. But I have several we can say that's my fav comedy.
(12) Twelve is my favorite number
I've put all my focus on painting that I forgot how great it was to draw.
I busted out the pastels yesterday and this was my outcome :)
"Daisy Dreams"
Should I put it on Etsy or save it for my upcoming craft show?
(Save or Sell?)
[XO]
- J








I love Jodi Picoult too.
ReplyDeleteI really dig the drawing. Nice work. You are so very talented and creative.