modeling my new earrings
Continuum of facts:
(1) I will be an art teacher one day.
(2) Music makes my day. I have playlists for different moods and for different things I paint. Dave Matthews is my number one. I also dig Alanis Morissette, Angels and Airwaves, The Fray, The Beatles, Lady Gaga, Norah Jones and Missy Higgins... just to name a few. I'm not a big rap/hip hop fan but I do have a secret love for Jay-Z.
(3) Lillies (calla's to), sunflowers, and daisies are my favorite flowers.
(4) I'm a Christmas baby and the double gifts are not as cool as you think. (because they are few and far in between)
(5) I want to travel. I feel like I haven't explored enough. I'd love to see more of the United States and actually go out of the country. If given the chance I want to visit Ireland, Italy, South Africa, Australia and the Amazon.
It's my last week of summer freedom. I start back to the daily grind of classes + work on monday wah. I also am making a new update to JUSTJ

[xo]
- J








LOVE Missy Higgins. Right now I'm obsessed. But I phase in and out depending on my mood. Love the new stuff. I'll be looking next week when we're back in town.
ReplyDeleteI found her earlier this summer... I agree she's moody. I have a 'mellow me out' playlist on my ipod. I usually listen to it on my way into the city for class when im still sleepy & it's early.
ReplyDeleteenjoy your getaway!! :)