Friday, August 6, 2010

dragonfly

Boone Hall Plantation Gardens
south carolina
Longwood Gardens
pennsylvania

Dragonflies love me but I'm not sure why, they follow me everywhere. I have noticed in the past 2 years I see dragonflies all around me. They land on my knees at the beach, on my windshield while driving, I look out my bedroom window and one comes and sits on the screen. They fly by at least once a day and circle me. It could be the dead of winter and I'll still see one flutter by...

I don't know too much about dragonflies, I have tried researching a bit because they follow me I want to know more. Does anyone know anything about dragonflies and their qualities. What are your thoughts or ideas about this? I'd like to hear your reasons :]

[xo]
- J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...