Saturday, November 20, 2010

Senior Art Show!


our flyer by Ron

The B.A & B.S. Senior Art Show reception was thursday night. It was such a success and we had a really great turn out (in my opinion!). We had great refreshments donated and lots of mingling. I took some photographs of some of the art being displayed by my fellow classmates as well as the artwork that I displayed! I want to thank everyone who made it out to see the show and to my friends and family for the support! :)

________________________________________________________________

Installation Photos....

Steph ironing her fabric to hang!


Elise doing calculations
with Nina's help


Ashlee measuring

Aerial view of my work hung up!


________________________________________________________________

Reception:
(some) my fellow artists work































________________________________________________________________

My work:









received a gift of one of my earliest pieces art

me and my goddaughter



*I work two jobs, go to class and produce art (for one of my classes) which seems like a third job! Fridays are busy busy busy for me working doubles- one job to the next! I don't seem to find time to do a blog post for you that day. I have decided that I am changing inspiration friday to inspiration saturday during the winter (or 'school' months) because that's when I seem to have the time to do it. Today is my art show post AND inspiration saturday because I'm sure someone can find some inspiration within all these wonderful artists!!!


thanks everyone!

- j

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...