I got home from my exam yesterday & saw a package sticking out of the mailbox. I got super excited to see that it was mine but remembered that I hadn't ordered anything and then got curious. I tore that baby open (whats better than packages in the mail that aren't bills!) There in the package in all its loveliness was my BRAND SPANKIN' NEW CLUTCH I WON! woohooo! I actually had forgotten about it, well not really... just was wondering when it'd appear.
look how beautiful it is. Check out BeeGee Bags. Mine is called "champagne bride" I liked it because the colors were those I could pair with anything!
I also got home from work from a letter that my dad was given at work (he works for the post office)... it contained 6 gorgeous and random (which makes it much more awesome!) polaroids from the awesome Denise.
Last night I started my largest piece to date-- 30 in x 41 in I'm excited about it but also worried it won't be done for my art show!!
oh and by the way.... it's finalized-->
* SENIOR SEMINAR ART SHOW *
runs from November 17 through November 20, 2010
when: Reception Thursday November 18, 2010 (5-7 PM)
-Come see some fabulous hard works of art
-Meet the artists !!
-Food and drinks
- and it's *FREE*
where: Tyler School of Art, Temple University
Stella Elkins Tyler Gallery (basement)
Currently listening to: Coldplay and Florence and the Machine
Doodling/writing ideas in my new notebook.
off to class, enjoy your thursday!
(xo)
- Jenna












Cute purse thingy.
ReplyDeleteGood luck at your show!!!