Thursday, October 28, 2010

tonight...



tonight::

I made a trip to Michaels craft store in which I bought some lovely things.

- a small framed corkboard (on sale! woo!) and a small stand/easel for it to hang out on.
I'm gonna be using this to store my 'loose' wine charms at my dec. 4 & 5th craft show.
- 3 skeins of homespun yarn by lionbrand. I'm gonna make myself a pretty shrug! free pattern
photo is lionbrand


- beads and charms!
I made some lovely rings tonight.
Any Twilight fans??? I've got something coming for youuuu :)

- Searched for photos via flickr and weheartit.com for some inspirational ideas for my next painting piece... I'm thinking poppies. I'm recently obsessed, but daisies and lilies are my favorite just in case you wanna get me flowers. My birthday is in December if you have forgotten =P

- Studied for my test next week as well.

Goodnight bloggers. me is so sleeeepy <3

Gonna watch some Chelsea Lately (love her!) and paaassss out. (the new girl at the round table is annoying as anything!!!)


[xo] - j

ps- sex and the city comes out soon! I haven't seen it (ugh I know) Do I hear a girls night in my future? I think soooo!

3 comments:

  1. I love your blog and your creative side! Keep it up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that shrug. I want to make one too! thanks for the pattern~

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you're selling that sweater thing once it's complete, I'm a buyer!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...