
hello.
i've been such a terrible blogger.
A lot going on outside of the blogging world and I've put my blog on the back burner.
Things have calmed and I'm back on the road to blogging and creating! YAY!
I started out with the idea that I would be painting for my senior seminar class but I've been drawing! Which is a shock to me because this summer (check out this post) was the first time in about 3 years I have picked up any type of drawing materials except a pencil for sketching.
Currently just creating work for art seminar for our upcoming senior art show. =)
As well as some side projects for a craft show in the beginning of December. phew
checking in, and hopefully getting an updated post this weekend and an etsy update like I have been promising. (sorry!!)
[ xo ]
- jenna
currently listening to: a mellowed out mix on my ipod "Starving Artist"
(ie) Fray, DMB, Alanis, Beatles, Angels and Airwaves and some Missy Higgins... to name a few








I haven't forgotten you! ;-)
ReplyDelete