Today while at work I ask "What do you guys want to be when you grow up" J responds with a shrug while AD says "I did want to be a teacher.... but you make me want to be an artist one day. That'd be cool"
Later on AD also says "Can I see your sketchbook?" (I brought it to sketch some new ideas while they do their own thing) Me: "Well it's brand new (yay!) and there isn't much in it at all but sure" AD: "That doesn't matter" Looks through the only 5 pages with sketches most are all notes and words. "See this is the kinda stuff that inspires me. Little stuff like this. Like, that's cool."
this made my day.
oh, and the man that came into job one and handed all us girls little yellow flowers.








awwww. Now that's just really sweet.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous post!
ReplyDeleteBy the way - you won the Beegee Bags giveaway so get in touch to claim your prize!
Thanks so much for entering!
Love
Aimee
x