Ahhhh, it's already one week into september!? Where did summer nights, nice weather, swimming pools and being de-stressed go? :( The leaves are already changing here in PA its unreal. Today was mid 80's with a nice breeze but the sun is still hot.
I have my senior seminar class this semester & its going to be tough, rough but rewarding when I have a portfolio at the end of December for my future careers. (and an art show) I need to come up with a 'theme'/proposal/idea to create about 20+ works of art by the end of the year.
I have some ideas in mind, and tomorrow night I will discuss them with my teacher to get an approval.
Tomorrow for class we need to bring in our 5 best works. These are the works I've chosen. (I hope ... lol)

Untitled
Sides: etchings (b&w)
midddle: wood cut (brown ink)
on white arches paper
(flash isn't working properly.
hence the brownish tint)

Sunflower
Porcelain Ceramic
NFS

Twigs
charcoal on arches 26x26 1/2 (inches)
NFS

2nd St Sunrise
oil painting 18x24 (inches)
NFS

Nostalgia 1.2
*sold*
Barely made the cut but wanted to add them in...
Nostalgia 2.2
NFS
Enjoy your long weekend (for those that have one!)
(XO)
- J











You're an AMAZING artist. You have clever, cute, inspiring ideas, works, and words!
ReplyDelete