Monday, September 20, 2010

In the Studio

Here's a peek inside my studio.
The shelves aren't that cluttered, the angle makes it look like it though.
I do have to do some cleaning and reorganizing...









& working on a new blog layout.
I wish I could have it all done at once but increments it is... boo.


Ps- Check out this awesome giveaway over at Green Pickle's Blog.

3 comments:

  1. Can I check out your studio someday? I'd love to watch you paint :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. maybe one day.

    You'll def see it in action when we move in one day lol. I can nervous when people are watching me. I have a hard time painting in classes... i like getting in my zone and doing my thing. I usually stop working when people are watching me, always have =P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love seeing your little creative world. Now if I could just jump into that brain and let some of your creativeness rub off on me.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...