Wednesday, September 1, 2010

wine charms

Have you ever had a party or have gone to a party and were walking around mingling with guests and put down your wine glass turn around and then not remember which one was yours?

I have had this happen way to often then I can count. The best solution is to own a set of cocktail/wine glass charms. Give them as a gift or keep them around for when you have celebrations. Cute little charms with accented beads will help you remember which one is yours.

I have made a couple sets and posted them to my Etsy shop.

Serenity themed
*sold*



I'm soooo excited to announce many more charm set collections are coming sooon!
holidays, more summer themed, and I'm trying to come up with a way to allow you (the buyer) to be able to put together your own set by choosing from different charms.

[xo]
- J

1 comment:

  1. oooh I'm gonna have to get some of these... perfect for my mom's Christmas stocking!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...