I've been slacking on Inspiration Friday the last few weeks... with school now and working two jobs I have been slacking on blogging altogether. I am still creating-- just not expressing it out in my blog like the usual.
I did however want to turn this weeks inspiration friday into inspiration saturday... which may become permanent since saturdays are now studio days & fridays I work 12 hours shifts.
I have been thinking long and hard about my proposal/thesis for my senior art seminar class. Our 5 best works went well and I was able to share some ideas about my proposal. I'm still working out the kinks and adjusting it but until it's finalized I will not share what's going on in my brain. (4 page paper on my proposal due next thurs...)
I will however share some works of my favorite artist... who is a HUGE inspiration to me & my proposal. I figured creating this post can give me a push in a positive directions :D
this is one of the first works I saw in person at the MET.
The colors and size BLEW MY MIND.
Have a wonderful weekend! Mine is filled with
studying, painting, errands & keeping warm.
Cool fall weather is here.
But sleeping at night is lovely when cuddled up with a breeze!
[xo]
- J
a fave quote:
"I found I could say things with color and shapes
that I couldn't say any other way-
things I had no words for." - Georgia O'Keeffe
















I have always been a fan of Georgia O'Keeffe, she's brilliant and her work is so vibrant and alive.
ReplyDelete