Saturday, September 11, 2010

DIY!

Last friday I was working at my morning job (a coffee shop) and this 10 yr old little girl came in & had THE cutest purse on. I envied her & wanted my hands on a 70's inspired vintage fringe purse.


I found a DIY online by searching vintage fringe purse and VIOLA! I found this awesome tutorial & made one myself. I am one happy woman :)

I made a black one, although I'd looove a brown one too. I do have some off white jean painting (overalls!) from my dad that I may use to make a summer one. Too bad no white after labor day.... I may break the rule to bust out these cuties.






Off to run to the hardware store, and thrift shop then home to make it a studio day.
Remember to take a moment today & reflect on 9 years ago.... <3

1 comment:

  1. I'm thinking that you might need to make and sell a couple of those!!!!! :-) Cute!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...