Saturday, September 11, 2010

A day I'll never forget...




Honor and cherish those around you and remember all those who were effected 9 years ago today. The men and woman in the Pentagon, Twin towers & on the plane that crashed in Pennsylvania & those who were around the surrounding areas and responded to these locations.

I will always remember where I was when it happend, who I heard it from, and who was around.

Where were you?


Say a prayer and reflect on your health and happiness today. I am a proud American and will remember 9.11.01 forever.

[xo]
-Jenna

1 comment:

  1. I was just about to turn 18. I was sitting in my second period class of senior year, when another teacher came into our room and told us to turn on the tv because a plane had crashed into the World Trade Center. We turned it on and a few minutes later watched the second plane hit. I was numb. Having a connection to NY it took the breath right out of me. I was just there 2 days before, on September 9th. It was a feeling I don't think I'll ever experience again- at least I pray.

    We were sent home from school soon after, and on the news they kept reporting that all planes were grounded but there was still one in the air. Then they said it crashed somewhere in Pennsylvania- which terrified me more being as that's where I was. It's a day I will never forget and is always on my mind, but the pain and fear and everything I felt, was nothing compared to the lives and families that were torn apart that day.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...