
And so it's friday once again... I have a second to post the weekly inspiration! I found this amazing artist around August and I want to showcase him this week. His name is Michael Naples' and found him through a fellow blogger had a link to his blog. In 2006 he started "Daily Paintings" which he continues to do and posts his work daily and/or several days a week. He is so mind blowing and extremely talented. I CANNOT wrap my head around the wonderful paintings he creates.
This is my faaavorite one!
*all photos on this page are copywrite to Michael Naples*
Happy Friday! :) Hope you have a great weekend.
Have anything good planned? Have you received
fall weather yet?
[ xo ]
- j

















This one is a good recommend, really good. I mean they all are, but I LOVE his work. Thanks for making me take a peek.
ReplyDelete