Monday, October 25, 2010

My weekend

I had an awesome weekend this past weekend. How was yours?


Friday was my cousin's 21st birthday and we went to a local bar in the area. She's one of the first of her friends so it was mostly family and a few friends but it was an awesome and hilarious time. She actually recently started a blog check it out. Needless to say saturday was spent resting and doing odds and ends.

Saturday was SOOOO gorgeous out. I did go to the Willows, a nearby park, with Matt to take some inspirational photos for future paintings or drawings. It was a nice to bust out the camera and photograph and have a lovely little day date with my lovah.

Sunday was my nephew's baptism in which I photographed as a gift for my nephew and will print photos out for Mommy and Daddy to have.


The Willows:
above photo is by Matt Gruber






I love fall in Pennsylvania. It's so beautiful.



2 comments:

  1. I had a great time! Your photos came out great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish Vegas had colors that amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...