Monday, February 14, 2011

big announcement :)

weheartit.com


I'm sooo excited to announce that I am now apart of the nest of artists at Nestology. Nestology is a store located in the King of Prussia Mall (near Urban Outtifitters) that houses local artists and craftsman. I have 4 pieces of art in there available for purchase surrounded by tons of other talented artists. If you live in the Philadelphia area please go check it out!

This Saturday, February 19th Nestology is hosting a live artist and music 'party' where you can meet the local artists and see several of them working live! I will be there to check the place out and see my stuff finally hanging up :)

Below are the pieces available at Nestology:

"Jade Plant" - charcoal drawing (framed)

"Make a Wish II" - oil painting

"Morph" original print of Etching (framed)

"Secret Garden" oil painting

Maybe I'll see some of you there. Come by, say hi and introduce yourself!

- jenna

1 comment:

  1. Congrats!!! That's wonderful and well deserved.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...