Wednesday, February 2, 2011

another snow day- go away!


Yes, today was *another* snow day--- actually, ice storm. It was terrible out & class was cancelled. BUT today is a good day... why do you ask?

(1) Puxatony Phil didn't see his shadow... SPRING IS ON ITS WAY!

(2) In 11 days pitchers and catchers report for spring training. BASEBALL SEASON!!!!!! love my PHILLIES

(3) The sun (!) came out and started melting the snow. which will freeze at night and become black ice. -yikes

(4) Got a phone call the other day that my framed art is in & so I picked it up. It looks fabulous I might say.

(5) I'm being productive- cleaning and throwing out so much junk. Studio is being cleaned as well (!!)

Happy Hump Day ladies and gents!!! <3
back to cleaning...

xoxo
-j

2 comments:

  1. I want a snow day!!! We never have any time off for weather issues!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well you have warmth yrea round--- i want that!!! lol

    they are nice at first or ONCE in a while to get a break BUT once every week for two straight weeks with 2 hours delays in between. no way! It becomes a hassle

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...