I'm treating myself to some crocheted pieces. I've realized out of everything I have ever crocheted I think I own one piece! I used my AC Moore gift card and bought some yarn to make a brimmed hat and a poncho. I love love loooove the pattern of the yarn I bought for my poncho-- it's very native american-esque and beautiful. I attemped at the pattern I have but it's much more difficult than I thought. Does anyone have any cute & easy patterns they would like to share?
I have some great things happening around here with my shop and art.
Also, I found this awesome video going around in the blog world that has to do with accents/linguistics/regional dialects that I want to try out. Maybe Matt and I can do it over the weekend =P
go check out this
video by allison kaye
xoxo
-jenna
Hey! Thanks for the link!! I got the list over at little chief honeybee. There should be a link to her blog in that post actually. :]
ReplyDeleteYou are so dang creative and crafty. I wish I was.
ReplyDeleteDenise