tomorrow I will be non-stop busy & its about time I got back into the swing of things with inspiration friday! Although, the ten holiday gift guides were pretty inspiring enough =P
I have browsed etsy and found some pretty amazing things. I'm really into vintage and love bohemian styling. so this post is inspired by that.
vintage owl salt & pepper shakers by pegasusvintage!
lioness long feather earrings by pixieglamour
braided fabric bracelet by thiefandbandit
Ornate earrings with vintage emerald by dreamyvintage
grey chiffon ruffle flower handbag mojospastyle
mens leather cuff wristband rainwheel
feather chain and bead earrings can be found in my shop- justj12
Vintage Raquetball Bag HolySmokeVintage
i want to make *MYSELF* a poncho and hat by springtime.
I'm always crocheting for others can't wait to use my new
AC Moore gift card to buy yarn for myself. I may make myself
some new snazzy jewelry too :0)
ENJOY!
XO
Jenna



















LOVE LOVE LOVE all of this cool stuff. Now off I go to browse etsy!
ReplyDeletevery chic! thank you so much :)
ReplyDeletethanks! :) hope you like it
ReplyDeleteso much cute stuff on etsy! i really liked the "braided fabric bracelet by thiefandbandit" :) so cute!
ReplyDeleteLisa
www.needlesandwool.blogspot.com
i heart etsy!
ReplyDelete:) thanks