Wednesday, January 5, 2011

elephants


I'm having an itching to do black and white charcoal drawings. LARGE ones of landscapes, cityscapes but I'm currently obsessed with doing Safari African landscapes. I would love to visit Africa someday. The photography that I could capture and go home and create would be amazing.

I was doing some research on elephants and looking at different photographs to sketch out images for upcoming art pieces. I stumbled upon these cuties...



I hope you guys enjoyed the Holiday Gift Guide and got to try a few things out! I had fun doing it and can't wait to do something else like this again. Thank you to all my guest bloggers! :0)

If you guys have tried any of the things posted during the guide let me know and if you have a blog- please send me a link and show me! <3

[XO]
-j

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...