Hey ladies & gents!
While browsing the oh so funny and interesting blog from the nato's I stumbled across this delicious recipe to make a chocolate chip cookie pie! So, Yesterday was my Dad's birthday and what a better reason to make this yummy looking dessert! OH MY was it DEEEEE-LICIOUS. I highly recommend it.
2 large eggs
1/2 C flour
1/2 C white granulated sugar
1/2 C packed brown sugar
3/4 C real butter, softened (1 1/2 sticks)
1 C chocolate chips (semi-sweet or dark works best, you might find milk too sweet)
1 C chopped pecans (optional)
Vanilla ice cream, or sweetened whipped cream for serving
optional: chocolate sauce
Beat eggs in large mixer bowl on high speed until foamy. Beat in flour, granulated sugar and brown sugar. Beat in butter. Stir in morsels and nuts. Spoon into pie shell.
Bake for 55 to 60 minutes or until knife inserted halfway between edge and center comes out clean. Cool on wire rack or serve slightly warmed. Serve with ice cream or whipped cream.
Sadly, I have lost the image of the final product! haha But it was so yummy and everyone loved it, Matt had thirds! I served it with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and it was to die for.
Enjoy!
Jenna













No comments:
Post a Comment