
Happy March 1st!!
25 years ago today my parents were married! Without them I would not be here, 25 is a milestone, a biggie and they are still cute and so in love!!
Every anniversary my Dad gets my mom a rose for the amount of years that they have been married. (so cute!) Well, for as long as I can remember the excess amount of roses that he would have left over he would give to me :) It's always been a special thing (even at my age now- what happens when I move out eep! lol)
Today he got my mom the preeeettiest bouquet of all different colored roses --25 --- from a florist and they are gorgeous. Mine is a tie dyed looking magenta and light pink rose. SO COOL looking! (see above rose photo)
*Happy 25th Anniversary Mom and Dad♥
For those of you that have started off the new month on the wrong foot and need an uplift--- this should do it.
I never was a fan of this song, now I have a new appreciation. HA!
Goodnight xoxo -Jenna









No comments:
Post a Comment