Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Happy Birthday Dr. Seuss


While all of you ladies and gents were cleverly planning your green eggs and ham in memory of the amazingly talented Dr. Seuss and being nostaligic I was not so clever. Although, I must have been having a subconscious and ironic moment last night while getting my breakfast together to take on my commute to school. I had myself a yogurt-- key lime BRIGHT green yogurt for a matter of fact! ha! I thought it was funny & giggled like a fool with other students around in the lobby. I've never had key lime yogurt but it was good- the ninja turtle ooze color on the other hand grossed/freaked me out.



HAPPY BIRTHDAY DR. SEUSS!
Today I went to a local thrift shop today. It's one of my favorites because they always have tons of super cute brooches, and clip on earrings that I use to rework into modern jewelry! I found tons of new stuff to work with so I can say it was an incredibly successful trip! Keep an eye out in the next couple week for new shop vintage shop items :) WHOOP!

xoxo
jenna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...