Friday, April 1, 2011 is *OPENING DAY* for Philadelphia Phillies!! For all of you new followers I love my baseball and my Phillies. I have a dilemma... class on fridays are 12-12:50, I catch the 1:04 train which is a half hour ride home. My problem you may ask? The game starts at 1:05!! yikes. Talk about bad timing! It's suppose to be a wintery mix tomorrow (fingers crossed its JUST rain) but I'm hoping for a delay so I can catch the game haha. (theres only one opening game BUT there will be more games to catch!)
Today I am doing an Inspiration Friday post dedicated to baseball and it may or may not be biased towards my love for the Phillies :-P
- Baseball Weddings -
I adore that floral center. (future diy for my wedding?!)
fun cracker jacks may be a cheap favor- so creative!
I want that wedding topper so bad! Matt and I are HUGE Phillies
and baseball fans. That Phanatic cake is just amazing.
Baseball Parties!
those cupcakse are so unique! Party favors with the baseball essentials!
Bubble gum, baseball cards, candy baseballs, tootsie rolls and cracker jacks
creative fun cakes! I want one :)
. Fun Crafts for the Kids .
- hand paint a rock for a paper weight or... just for fun!
- White felt * red embroidery floss * old soup can = pencil holder
Both would make a GREAT DIY father day gift
GO PHILLIES!!
Happy April Fools day! Do you have any funny stories or great pranks that you have done? I remember a professor telling me that every Aprils fools her husband pranks his best friends. Greatest one she told us was that he has put his car and house (separate years) up for sale on Craigslist. He had inquiries all day that he had to constantly turn down. hahahaha!
Happy Weekend too :)
xoxo
jenna


















No comments:
Post a Comment