
Last night while I studying for my finals this week I received news that Osama Bin Laden was killed by six Navy Seal Soldiers with orders by President and Commander in chief, Barrack Obama. After 9 years of trying to find the most wanted man in the world he was found and destroyed! It was emotional- I can honestly say that when hearing the news I had goose-bumps and had happy tears. I remember where, when and what was happening on September 11th when the plans struck Twin Towers, Pentagon and crashed in the field in Pennsylvania.
President Obama addressed the country with an amazing speech last night. Another amazing moment was the break in Phillies vs. Mets game when everyone (except the players!) were receiving news. watch this and read... goose bumps!
http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/gameday/index.jsp?gid=2011_05_01_nynmlb_phimlb_1&mode=recap&c_id=phi&partnerId=rss_phi
What is to come of this? High alert with security?
I WANT TO SHAKE THE HANDS OF THE TEAM SIX.








No comments:
Post a Comment