
Hey guys!
Tonight I took a walk to the local library to find some summer reading. I spent an hour there and came home with NOTHING.
I'm sending a request for summer reading suggestions- PLEASE & THANK YOU :-)
I want to finish reading the rest of the series from "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo".
Jodi Picoult is my favorite (I have read all the ones at my local library- lol)
I've read Nicholas Sparks' "A Bed in the Road" and loved it.
I loved Twilight (I admit it!) but I'm up for new things.
Just finished Kristin Hannah's "True Colors"- awesome!
Any suggestion will be helpful. Even if it's an author suggestion, love you all! :-)
<3
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone








A friend of mine gave me too Jeannie Walsh Books - Glass Houses, and Half-Broken Horses those were very good. She also gave me an assortment of ones I couldn't finish.
ReplyDeleteOther than that I must admit I have not checked anything but craft and quilting books from the library recently. - shrug
I'll have to check them out! thanks Katie!
ReplyDelete