Sunday, May 1, 2011

weekend at the shore!




This weekend was the first time I was at my parents shore house this year AND the first time I set foot on sand this year/season. I was lovely :)

Matt and I went to the shore this weekend were Matt took Michelle and Drew's engagement photos! Michelle is my best friend who is marrying her best friend and a friend of mine next month! I can't believe how fast this wedding is coming along- its sneaking RIGHT up! I am one of 8 bridesmaids and Matt is the photographer of the wedding.







the lovely couple <3

my stud <3

We went to Sunset Lake and took photos at sunset, eat a delicious dinner, and then took photos at the seawall/beach and the Lighthouse. I have some behind the scene shots as well as some randoms I took with my camera.

Check out Matt's facebook fan page for some of his amazing shots as well as others :)

*all photographs are copywrite & are MINE.

what did you ladies and 'gents do this weekend!?
xox jenna

1 comment:

  1. I love all of these shots. Just beautiful and perfect and makes me wish I was along side you guys!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...