Sunday, August 28, 2011

Be Inspired- indoor hideouts



In leu of everyone who did or is currently taking cover from Hurricane Irene I have made up some fun (& hopefully to help make this awful ordeal a little lighter) indoor camping tips. Many people in my area last night had Irene rip though and her winds are currently still gusting through pretty heavily. Last night there was a tornado warning for the Philadephia and surrounding areas which means get into a basement, safe doorway or space on the FIRST floor. We were taking cover in the bathroom until we went to the guest bedroom where Matt and I are staying.

Below I have found some cute ways to make kids less scared in a situation like Irene/tornado (or adults!). This is great for sleepovers or having movie nights in tee pees/forts!














dear matt, can we please have this?











okay so this one is outdoors but HOW COOL!









*God Bless everyone that is still being effected or has been.
Stay safe and be careful! <3
xoxo
jenna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...