Everyone seems to be tying the knot, getting engaged OR having babies !! So, I have been doing tons of wedding inspirational boards for myself but thought I'd put together cute baby stuff for my friends and fellow bloggers that are mommy to be's!
Super CUTE Baby Nursery's and
Playrooms!
2 adorable abc walls- nursery OR playroom
cute decoration above crib or something cute to look at when diaper changing
birth announcement?
valentines day card?
framed artwork?
either way its adorable!
I did this with my nieces hands for my brother
for a fathers day gift from my her to him.
love the stripe walls!
i love blackboard walls!
I can't wait to own a house and have a studio room
I will absolutely have one!
love these rules!
(I secretly want this!)
hope this was inspiring for you future parents and congrats to those new mommy & daddy's!
xoxo
jenna




















No comments:
Post a Comment