
yup, you heard right!
I'm having a giveaway on my facebook fan page. Earlier today I was at 191 fans/likes, currently I am at 195---- become a fan and when I hit 200 I will doing a random giveaway to one lucky fan!! IF I hit way over that I will be doing a double giveaway. (giveaway ends Saturday July 30)
First entry in the giveaway is to become a fan on facebook
You can up your entries by following me on twitter, tweeting about the giveaway & following MY blog. That's THREE more possibilities to have your name in the drawing.
use the following to tweet about it:
I entered a chance to win some goodies by @justj12 !! You can find out how by clicking the link this her blog http://bit.ly/rr2xEW!
LEAVE ME A COMMENT TELLING ME YOU HAVE DONE ONE, TWO OR ALL OF THE ABOVE.
good luck ♥✌








No comments:
Post a Comment