SADDLE SHOES !!
I found these babies through google imaging and this is how love at first sight started.
I really want the one of the right oh so bad. I can't find them anywhere which makes me think that they are vintage. whelp!
I decided to come up my own DIY saddle shoe with classic black ballet flats that I was going to throw out. Perfect way to spice up old ballet flats.
First, I took my black flats and taped up the area I needed to stay black with masking tape. Then I painted the black area white with acrylic. I tried white fabric paint but it was too thin and not opaque enough.
After the paint has dried-- Mine dried in a few hours but its hot and humid here. You can pull the tape off. The next day I sprayed my shoes with clear acrylic spray to make them shiney looking :)
TA-DA! :)
I heart them <3
Hope you can make your own! Link me to your blog/tumblr etc if you can!
xoxo
Jenna















No comments:
Post a Comment