Hey everyone!
I have fallen off target with my healthy eating posts :-\ welp!
Tonights dinner was a weight watchers friendly recipe that I adapted and changed around. I made delicious salmon burgers with peach salsa! YUMMM!
Salmon Burger and Peach Salsa Recipe
Ingredients:
2 Peaches
1 Jalapeno Pepper
1/2 tsp Lemon Juice
1 1/2 tsp Sugar
Basil (I prefer fresh)
1/8 tsp salt
* Combine in a medium bowl, diced peaches, finely chopped, seeded and cored jalapeno peppers and chopped/cut tiny basil.
*Add in the lemon juice, sugar, and salt.
*Grill the burgers according to the directions on the box. I used frozen salmon burgers because it was a cheaper but still healthy way to expensive fresh salmon fillet.
*Serve burger with salsa on top or on the side. A delicious baked potato is a perfect side dish as well as a yummy salad.
This makes about 4 servings (2 tbsp of salsa) and is about 4 weight watchers points plus!
Enjoy :)
xoxo
Jenna











No comments:
Post a Comment