
On July 5, 2013 Matt called me while I was out running errands & suggested to get together for lunch. Matt came down to my house to have lunch and as lunch was finishing the breaking new of Casey Anthony case came on the T.V. After a delicious lunch I was disgusted and kept telling Matt how sick I felt and thought I was going to be sick after the verdict. Matt later told me that he was thinking "oh man she can't be sick! I'm going to be sick myself". (nerves!)
While I was cleaning up dishes from lunch I made Matt came up behind me and hugged me saying "I love you". He then put his arms around me and kissed my cheek and I noticed a seashell in his hand. It was a shell that I has sent to him in a package while he was living in San Diego. It read "Can I Keep You". He asked her "Do you remember when you sent this to me while I was in SD?" and Ireplied with "awww yes! you still have this" and smiled really big. He then put it in his pocket and asked "Can I keep you" and I noticed the beautiful engagement ring in between his hands. I gasped and said "REALLY" and started crying. Well, when I cry I cover my face because I get embarrassed so Matt turned me around and took my right hand and said "will you marry me" and I in between my cries said "YES! But, thats the wrong hand."
It was a tuesday afternoon and the most perfect and surprising proposal. I wouldn't have it any other way!










No comments:
Post a Comment