Thursday, August 11, 2011

Inspiration For You!

Happy friday to you !!!

So, inspiration friday has taken a step back. I do not have the time to have a post segment on a specific day of the week... I found it to be stressful when thursday hit and I hadn't done research or come up with anything for "inspiration friday".

I give you "Be Inspired". This segment will be at least once a week, maybe two or one every other week... I do not want to let followers or viewers down when I don't have it done every friday or on a specific day of the week. I have a hectic schedule with school and 2 part time jobs while still living "real life". I want to post things that inspire me that I believe could be inspirational to others. I find it fitting to start it up again on friday!

Fun Organizing--
studios, kitchens, classrooms oh my!


perfect for sewing or scrapbooking supplies



cute shed//garage idea





so lovely! Spice racks are so easy to thrift too!



















I want to do this SO BAD! cute way to display inside a drawer.
china is easy (& cheap) to thrift.









um hello awesome color










I can't wait to do this in my classroom!
This is perfect for little artists at home too!














stick magnets on the back of makeup.
use chalkboard- viola!






yay! these are so amazing. Hope they give you some great organizing techniques-
can't wait to try some!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...