Monday, January 23, 2012

12 Projects of 2012: nail-spiration





Soooo maybe this isn't a project for my 12 projects of 2012 BUT I did say I want to tackle something from my pinterest boards. okay, okay, so it's not a 'project' but something that I have been wanting to do. I still have a week left in January & I am currently working on a project but I am worried I will not finished it- whelp! But perhaps I can use it for February :)

I have been wanting to do this to my nails. I haven't been able to find a matte colored nail polish (that isn't $93,747,493) and came across this perfect colored gray. oh, and I have gotten compliments on how great it looks- boooyah! slightly different than what I pinned but I am happy.


pinterest:


mine:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...